HOW TO GET SHREDDED FAST
Good news for those who have always wanted to know the secret to building a ripped body: it's easier than you might have thought.
Being shredded isn’t rocket science.
THE MEANING OF "SHREDDED"
In the context of physical health and fitness, the following is meant by the term "shredded:"
A synonym for "shredded" is "ripped." Possessing a low percentage (12% or less) of body fat and a high percentage of muscle mass, respectively.
Even though most people believe otherwise or don't have the will to do what it takes, becoming lean and getting shredded abs fast is possible if you follow the correct steps and remain consistent.
It's closer than you think, especially if you have the right mindset and resources.
Read on if you want to know how to get shredded quickly and keep it off for good.
10 STEPS FOR FAST RESULTS
What's so great about this manual, anyway? These methods are effective for both sexes. Okay, so let's begin...
- You can achieve anything by changing your mindset. Believe that it will be difficult, and it will be. However, if you approach it with confidence, success will come easily. Experiencing setbacks and plateaus is inevitable; it's in these moments that you grow the most and discover who you truly are.
Mind over matter. You are about to experience something that most people can't even begin to comprehend. Don't take on their insecurity about their own abilities. After 90 days, you'll be able to see the level of dedication that's required to achieve and maintain your best physical condition ever.
- Get a good night's rest. You can't expect to achieve your fitness and health goals without sufficient sleep, as this is when your body repairs itself. If you aren't getting between 6 and 8 hours of sleep nightly, it won't matter how much you 'diet' or how intensely you exercise.
Many people believe that by sleeping in on the weekend they can make up for lost sleep, but in reality, sleep debt lasts for days. This is not up for discussion.
- Get up early. If you get up an hour earlier every day, you can accomplish more than 99 percent of the world's population. Take some time for you right now. Don't look at or use your phone for the next hour. You'll instantly feel more assured after doing this.
- Maintain a healthy diet. Exercise alone will not fix a poor diet. Ever. And if you want to get ripped quickly, you need to be in a calorie deficit (burning more calories than you take in each day). Eat as few processed foods as possible and try to eliminate refined sugar from your diet entirely.
The best way to get shredded quickly and maintain your health for the long haul is to eat a balanced diet of whole foods every day. Keeping track of your food intake for a week or 10 days can give you a good idea of your daily caloric intake and the sources of those calories.
You can save yourself the time and effort of manually tallying up calories and macros by downloading one of the many available apps that are designed specifically for this purpose.
- Relax and unwind. Recovery days are crucial because progress is made when you're not actively training. Three steps forward, two steps back is a simple rule of thumb. In other words, after three weeks of hard training, you should take a week off to let your muscles and strength gains fully consolidate.
- Include the squat, deadlift, bench press, military press, and pull-up into your routine. Doing so increases muscle mass, and the more muscle you have, the more calories your body burns at rest and throughout the day.
The more powerful you are, the more weight you can lift, and the more weight you can lift, the more muscle you can build, so these compound lifts can have a significant effect on both your strength and your fat loss. The more muscle you have, the more energy your body uses at rest and while moving about.
- Get your steps in. Basics like walking get lost in the shuffle when it comes to health and fitness because people are so easily distracted by the latest and greatest fads.
However, walking is among the most effective ways to kickstart your body's inherent fat-burning mechanisms. It's beneficial on rest days, but you can do it whenever you like.
Want to increase the difficulty of your walk and the number of calories you burn? If you're sick of 'doing cardio' at the gym, try rucking instead. The military uses it, so you should too. What's even better? Rucking is an excellent way to burn fat and get stronger.
- HIIT! Do high intensity interval training. At the very least once a week. And remember that exercises that are intense for only a few minutes at a time are the most effective at burning fat quickly.
- Be consistent. The same holds true for the aforementioned items. The only way to get shredded and into the best shape of your life is to be consistent with your workouts every day.
How long does it take to get shredded abs?
That's a great question, and it's one that only you can answer, given that everyone's perspective and way of life is different. However, it is not unusual for people to shed 50+ pounds in just 90 days, resulting in a dramatic physical transformation.
HOW EFFECTIVE ARE FAT-BURNING SUPPLEMENTS?
Yes! However, they are not a panacea. Which means they won't burn fat if you don't move, and they won't help you lose weight if you eat poorly.
Even though it's not rocket science, you still have to put in some effort. Improving oneself requires nothing more than a determination to do so.
Fat-burning supplements alone won't get you shredded any faster than getting a good night's sleep, working out regularly, and eating healthily would.
You are not alone if you have been led to believe that achieving the body you have always wanted is impossible.
But the truth is, it's much closer than you think if you put in the time and effort to learn how your body responds to exercise, rest, and diet.